Today’s Top Stories: February 13, 2020
- Hope Hicks is back at the White House:
- She works for President Trump out of Jared Kushner’s office.
- She says she missed the excitement of working for the president.
- Some say she came back due to Trump’s failing mental health.
- Others, like me, say she’s back because she no longer fears legal prosecution.
(…which leads to…)
- The Department of Justice is in disarray, but that’s part of the plan, I guess. Prosecutors in the Roger Stone case have resigned after AG Barr intervened on Stone’s sentencing, no doubt at Trump’s request (see Trump takes on Judge in Roger Stone case).
- John Kelly found his testicles: “Kelly laid out in the clearest terms yet, his misgivings with Trump’s words and actions regarding North Korea, illegal immigration, military discipline, Ukraine, and the news media.”
- Coronavirus update: Near 60,000 cases, Chinese government held back information. Who didn’t see that coming?
- “Dipping Sauce Rage Lands Woman in Jail”
- Need I say? This happened in Florida.
Today’s Top Stories is brought to you by My Daily Grind News. Sponsored by the Drive Thru Jesus Show. Subscribe to the MyDailyGrind.news YouTube channel.