- Bloomberg Qualifies For His 1st Democratic Presidential Debate In Nevada
- The Checks That Congress Still Has On The Executive Branch
- President Trump Offers Clemency To Blagojevich, Kerik, Milken, Others
- Democrats In Nevada Line Up For Their First-Ever Early Voting Caucus
- Trump Faces Deadline On Acting Director Of National Intelligence
- Former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich Released Following Trump's Commutation
- 'Dark Towers' Chases Scandal-Ridden Deutsche Bank's Mysterious Ties To Dona...
- Sanders Speaks To People Who Haven't Had A Voice, Rocha Says
- Nevada Holds Early Democratic Caucuses Ahead Of Saturday's Voting
- News Brief: Coronavirus, Democratic Presidential Race, Weinstein Trial
Featured Political Stories
- Bloomberg would sell his company if elected presidentWashington (CNN)Michael Bloomberg would sell his financial information and media company if he's elected president in an effort to be "180 degrees away from where Donald Trump is on these issues," an adviser to his campaign said Tuesday. Source: https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/18/politics/bloomberg-business-cnntv/index.html
- Jeff Bezos, The World’s Richest Man, Pledges $10 Billion To Fight Climate Change“I’m committing $10 billion to start and will begin issuing grants this summer. Earth is the one thing we all have in common — let’s protect it, together.” Source: Jeff Bezos, The World’s Richest Man, Pledges $10 Billion To Fight Climate Change
- Democrats join GOP in Virginia reject Gov. Northam’s assault weapon banVirginia Gov. Ralph Northam's push to ban the sale of assault weapons failed on Monday after some of his fellow Democrats balked at the proposal. Source: Democrats join GOP in Virginia reject Gov. Northam’s assault weapon ban
- Trump’s Top Trade Adviser Peter Navarro Has a Side Project: Secretly Hunting for ‘Anonymous’The search is on for the alleged insider who has been raising concerns about the president’s acumen and ineptitude. Source: Trump’s Top Trade Adviser Peter Navarro Has a Side Project: Secretly Hunting for ‘Anonymous’
- Mitt Romney Votes Guilty in Trump ImpeachmentSource: Why Mitt Romney Voted to Convict Trump – The Atlantic
- Asian Americans are a growing force in Nevada 'and they want to be courted'
- Buttigieg slams Trump: My marriage never involved sending 'hush money to a...
- 5 takeaways from CNN's town halls with Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg and A...
- Buttigieg maintains narrow lead over Sanders in Iowa after recanvass
- Trump makes empty slams on Obama economy
- Obama and Trump face off over claims of strong economy
- Justice Department storm intensifies with new attacks on Barr's credibility
- Bloomberg proposes broad changes to criminal justice system amid scrutiny o...
- Sanders leads national primary race, new poll shows
- CNN Poll: Bernie Sanders leads in final CNN New Hampshire tracking poll
- Democrats increase attacks ahead of Wednesday's debate in Nevada
- Barr has considered quitting over Trump's tweets about DOJ
- Bloomberg campaign responds to attacks from rivals ahead of Nevada debate
- Bloomberg expected to face scrutiny from 2020 rivals in Nevada
- How did Bernie Sanders win the New Hampshire primary?
- Former DOJ officials call on Barr to resign
- Virginia lawmakers shelve assault weapons ban
- Trump attends top aide Stephen Miller's wedding
- Trump administration enforces stricter immigration policy ahead of Nevada c...
- Klobuchar says she's raised $12 million since last debate
- Pete Buttigieg Says He's Ready To Debate Donald Trump On ‘Family Values’
- Bernie Sanders Breaks With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez On 'Medicare For All' S...
- Michelle Obama Stuns With A Throwback Prom Pic To Encourage Voting
- Rush Limbaugh: Trump Told Me Not To Apologize For Pete Buttigieg Remarks
- Trump's Pick In Minnesota Senate Race Has A History Of Racist Comments
- Reality Winner, NSA Whistleblower Who Leaked Russia Report, Petitions Trump...
- Dallas Paper Chucks Candidate Endorsements, Wants Voters To Think For A Cha...
- Bolton Says He’s Worried Trump White House Could Suppress His Book
- Former Deputy Attorney General Shares Dire Warning If William Barr Does Not...
- U.S. Judges Call Emergency Meeting Over Fears About William Barr And Trump:...
- Boris Johnson agrees divorce settlement with Marina Wheeler
- The new UK immigration rules tell employers to suck it up
- Steve Bell on Dominic Cummings' weirdos and misfits – cartoon
- The Guardian view on full employment: fiction not fact | Editorial
- Think Britain has sovereignty over trade deals? Not when MPs can’t stop the...
- For Boris Johnson’s panto authoritarians, overt cruelty is a winning hand |...
- John Bercow says bullying accusers are 'snobs and bigots'
- Keir Starmer has what it takes to be Labour leader, but some are unconvince...
- Martin Rowson on the aftermath of the UK's flooding – cartoon
- Desire to deliver behind No 10's power grab – but it could backfire
- Buttigieg says he'd accept money from Bloomberg if he becomes nominee
- Sanders says he won't release full medical records
- Trump pledges federal support for Los Angeles in hosting 2028 Olympics
- Barr has considered resigning over Trump tweets about DOJ: reports
- Kennedy, Markey spar over experience in first Senate primary debate
- Buttigieg, Sanders separated by sliver in Iowa after recanvass
- North Carolina appeals court halts voter ID law
- ICE subpoenas Oregon sheriff's office for info on 2 Mexican inmates
- Trump campaign takes out full-page newspaper ad ahead of Nevada debate
- Utah lawmakers advance bill to decriminalize polygamy
- Election Update: Bloomberg’s Super Tuesday Gamble May Be Paying Off
- Politics Podcast: Can Michael Bloomberg Win?!
- Do You Buy That … A Contested Convention Is A Real Possibility?
- 6 Candidates Have Made The Nevada Debate — Including Bloomberg
- Impeachment Didn’t Change Minds — It Eroded Trust
- Could ‘Somewhat Liberal’ Democrats Hold The Key To The Primary?
- Nevada Democrats Say They’ll Replace Their Caucus App With iPads And A Goog...
- Democratic Activists Seem Out Of Step With Voters So Far
- Why Is Warren Struggling?
- What’s Behind Amy Klobuchar’s Surge — And Can It Go National?