Get the latest offbeat news from The Daily Grind. We uncover the goofiest, craziest, and funniest news you’re ever going to read!
- Cops: Florida Man arrested for attack on 68-year-old victim After being told that "he had to wear a mask or he could not ride," Christopher Vacha, 30, allegedly punched the elderly victim in the face, investigators charge. Uber Mask Attack read more
- What, was he supposed to keep that information to himself? read more
- Procedure was performed in "oilfield bunk house" Two men are facing felony charges for allegedly performing "unlicensed gender reassignment surgery" on a 28-year-old victim. Okie Surgeons read more
- Pair up mug shots with each suspect's alleged crime Examine the booking photos of five arrested individuals and align the defendants with their respective alleged infractions of the law. read more
- Bodycam footage shows comedian quizzing Georgia officers encountered Sacha Baron Cohen when they answered a "suspicious person” 911 call placed in late-January. Borat Report read more
- Candace Cameron Bure recently opened up more about why she left The View and whether or not she misses the show.
- How many attended Trump's and Biden's Tampa rallies on Thursday? See details and crowd size photos.
- Tampa Bay's next game faced another COVID-19 hurdle with an equipment staff member testing positive for the virus Thursday, per ESPN's Adam Schefter.
- One Bachelorette contestant shared his roast notes on Instagram, including some pointed (and hilarious) shots at a pair of his fellow contestants.
- The Eagles saw seven players miss Thursday's practice including edge rushers Vinny Curry and Genard Avery, along with linebacker Nate Gerry.